Sunday 27 May 2012

Hi everyone,

Hope your week has been good. Ours has been busy and hectic, but that's a good thing... because we are officially OPEN! We thank you for all your well wishes during our opening on Friday.

Here is a picture of the sake barrel breaking ceremony (Kagami Biraki), which is a traditional Japanese ceremony to welcome good luck.



So come on down and experience Kinsa for yourself!
Do let us know any feedback/comments you might have. Be it good or bad, we appreciate if you could give us your honest opinion :)

We look forward to seeing you!

// Kinsa

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I thought it'll be a good idea to post your menu and prices on the blog. This is to give a general idea of how much it costs to have a meal at your restaurant.This is so I can budget my expenses on how much I can eat at your restaurant. I have to look up hungrygowhere.com in order to find out more about your restaurant.It also only had one review.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete